First launched in 1941, the Parker 51 was unlike no other pen that had come before it. Its innovative hooded nib, paired with Parker’s first fast drying ink, answered the conundrum faced by pen manufacturers at the time: how to make a pen that dries fast on paper, but not drying so fast it dried in the pen?
Featuring a bold range of colours, the 51’s streamlined silhouette provided a seamless transition from its barrel to its hooded nib giving Parker 51 its own distinctive identity and remains the prized possession of many pen collectors worldwide.
In 2020 Parker relaunches the Parker 51 maintaining the hallmarks of the original that gave the 51 its identity while leveraging technical advancements and the Parker expertise and craftsmanship to ensure its fit for use in the modern world.
- Resin barrel with screw cap fitting, wich improves the sealing around the nib, preventing the nib from going dry
- Iconic hooded 18kt solid gold nib
- Brass with gold finish cap
- Delivered with 2 black cartridge
- Converter to use ink bottle can be bought seperately
- Packaged in Parker gift box
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 2123512
- ISBN: 2123512